Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
The Belmont Family
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 8:58:17 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","asw1"]
[attr="class","asw12"]
[attr="class","asw1top"]

THE BELMONT FAMILY

A Familial Wanted Ad

[break]

The house of Belmont is an old family native to Sinnoh with a lineage that traces back to the Draconid people of Hoenn. Why the Belmont forebearers separated from their brethren isn't known, but the spark of exploration that provoked them has carried through the generations. [break][break]

Adventurers, sailors, archaeologists, and tomb raiders - the Belmonts made an art of expedition. Their exploits have earned them the wealth and renown that many aspire to achieve.

[attr="class","asw1bottom"]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]
[attr="class","asw1bot1"]
[attr="class","asw1bot2"]

[attr="class","asw1bot3"]

IDRIS BELMONT

[attr="class","asw1bot4"]

PATRIARCH - ARCHAEOLOGIST / PROFESSOR - OPEN FACTION - 43 YEARS

[attr="class","asw1bot5"]
[attr="class","asw1bot6"]

[ GABRIEL REYES, OVERWATCH ]
[break]

"Dad's a pain in the ass who can't get out of his own way."
[break]

Idris is the current head of the Belmont family and a renowned explorer, archaeologist, and professor. While not necessarily aligned with them, he's a notable consultant for the League. You're welcome to do what you'd like personality and history-wise with Idris. There are a couple of things I did have established about him. [break][break]

One is that he's a workaholic and constantly on the road. Idris is either doing consulting work on an archaeological dig or adventuring to find the world's next big discovery. He raised both Kiara and Xander in this nomadic lifestyle. [break][break]

The second thing to note is that he and Xander have a strained relationship. For one reason or another, they've continually failed to connect or see eye-to-eye. An issue that only grew worse after Xander's brush with death. Speaking of, I left how Idris reacted to Xander's death and resuscitation vague in my history.[break][break]

You don't have to use Gabriel Reyes (Reaper) for his FC. If you do end up going with another one, I only ask that it be a POC.

[break]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

KIARA BELMONT

YOUNGEST CHILD - RANGER - OPEN FACTION - 20 YEARS

[ HAPI, FIRE EMBLEM ]
[break]

"Kiara is an annoying little shit that's too nosy for her own good."
[break]

Due to a lack of long-term friends growing up, Xander and Kiara developed a deep bond with one another. They share a lot, but their relationship isn't without its hiccups. [break][break]

When the two were younger, they got separated from their parents and caught in a blizzard. Neither of them had Pokemon at the time, and they struggled to find shelter. By the time Xander managed to find refuge from the storm, Kiara was in bad shape. Knowing the chances they'd both make it out alive were slim, Xander placed her life above his own and gave her his clothing to keep warm. [break][break]

An act that cost Xander his life. [break][break]

Dead for a minute, Kiara sat alone with her brother's freezing body until a ranger happened upon them. The ranger's Volcarona managed to bring Xander back from the brink. [break][break]

The whole scenario impacted both siblings greatly. It also placed a strain on their relationship as Xander closed himself off from Kiara and the world. Kiara became a Ranger because of the event. How else it affected her is open to whoever plays her. As is the rest of her personality and history.[break][break]

Again, not required to use the FC I suggested but if you use a different one, please have it be a POC.

[break]

[attr="class","asw1bot"]

NAME BELMONT

MATRIARCH - RENOWNED EXPLORER - OPEN FACTION - 41 YEARS

[ GIOVANNA, GUILTY GEAR ]
[break]

"I'm pretty sure mom's the only one of us that's sane."
[break]

Unlike Elias and Kiara, I don't have anything written for the Belmont matriarch. That means she's completely open for someone to do whatever they'd like. To keep with the vibe of the rest of the family, I've listed her as a renowned explorer, ala Lara Croft. [break][break]

Again, you don't have to use the suggested FC. I only ask that you use a POC if you swap the FC for another.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Bree Serif][googlefont=Domine]
[newclass=.asw1]border:solid 3px #363636;background-color:#2b2b2b;width:500px;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1top]background-color:#363636;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:35px;font:11px roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;color:#E7EFE8;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1top h1]font:26px Domine;letter-spacing:.3px;color:#EF6A87;text-align:justify;;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000;margin-left:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1top h2]font:11px Domine;letter-spacing:.3px;color:#E7EFE8;text-align:justify;;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000;margin-left:-5px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bottom]border:solid 1px #363636;background-color:#3F3F3F;color:#E7EFE8;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:25px 24px;border-top:0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.asw1bot]border:solid 1px #363636;background-color:#303030;text-align:justify;margin-bottom:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot1]border-bottom:solid 1px #5C5D5D;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:15px;height:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot2]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#E7EFE8;float:left;margin-right:10px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot3]font: 21px Domine;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;padding-top:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot4]font:bold 9px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:10px;padding:7px;margin-top:10px;margin-left:70px;color:#FFF;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(71,71,71,.2);position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot5]padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6]overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:10.5px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw1bot6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing